Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Argyle? Yes, Please

Laura, my dear friend, sent me a link awhile ago to a tutorial on how to make this fabulous argyle wreath.  She knows I adore argyle because I'm a big dork.  I, however am not as talented in the "scissor" arts as many of you are, so I had to make my own flowers, instead of making the fabulous felt roses that are so hot right now.




My other dear friend, April, taught me to make these flowers and they're super easy to do.  For a tutorial on making this argyle wreath, follow the link here.  And don't forget, just because it's a Christmas wreath or an Autumn wreath, that doesn't mean it has to be.  Make it for whatever ocassion you want it to be.  Make it personal, and you'll love it that much more.

Happy Creating!


Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know what you think, and if you have any suggestions. Thanks for commenting!