Thursday, December 20, 2012

Premo Primavera Blog Award

 This award is all about the last 9 commenters on this blog.  This award is supposed to be a Thank You for showing support and encouragement through comments.  It gives more exposure to all of us in blogland.






So Sew Easy got me laughing with her recent cycling pattern post, because who doesn't cycle in a dress?

as I sew it just made a fun cowboy boots Christmas runner!  Of course, I love the dress she recently made.

Snazzy Sew 'n' Sew made a gorgeous couture dress and great polka dot blouse.

Faye's Sewing Adventure - what an inspiration her blog is!  She just celebrated a birthday, too.

Spotty Dog Social Club gave me this award.  She made the most hilarious set of mittens for her brother and his wife.  I love the fun prints she has been using for her new clothes.

Kadiddlehopper churns out clothing like nobody's business.  She's the one who inspired me to finally get the Renfrew pattern.

SewFit's lastest little number is a fun paisley top.

Sheilaz CTK is always whipping up something new.  I love all of the skirts she has been up to making lately.

SEW20SOMETHING just made a great blue skirt with a little special touch.



4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the Awesome award. Wishing you Happy Holidays & a Prosperous New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, wow! Thanks for the award. Been so busy working and haven't had a chance to respond or post anything on my own blog for a while but hopefully tonight or tomorrow I will be able to sit down and blog again. I finished a dress this morning and am about to wear it out to a Christmas lunch work-do. Wishing you and your family a happy festive season and wonder year in 2013. Carola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited to see the new dress! Merry Christmas!

      Delete

I love to know what you think, and if you have any suggestions. Thanks for commenting!