Monday, April 12, 2010

Make It Monday

I've got nuthin'.  Yep, guilty of injuring myself and now am required to take a sewing break.  You see, I've got some carpal tunnel, and I'm hurting pretty bad.  So right now, I'm on a sewing hiatus where new projects are concerned.  I will still be finishing up a few projects this week and I'll post when I've completed, but the new is out until my arm stops hurting so much and my hand is no longer tingling.

I guess that's what I get for hitting the ground running and never slowing down.  Watch this week for a tutorial on how to make a nursing pillow case and also for photos of the little hip skirts which are nearing completion after sitting on my sewing table without moving all weekend.

If you've got a make it monday to share, please comment and post a link to either you, or website you got your find from.  I love to see what everyone else is working on.

Happy Creating!


2 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! (said like Buzz in TS2 when he finds out Zurg is his father)
    I am sorry you are hurt. :(
    I am hoping to get my sewing room completed this week and then get back to sewing. Then I can get some projects completed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, now I have to do my makeup so I can get a good picture! Ha! Ugh. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what you think, and if you have any suggestions. Thanks for commenting!