Monday, April 5, 2010

A Winner!!

I happened to get 6 entries for this giveaway, so Yay!!  I get to give away a gorgeous camera strap to one of you lucky readers.

By random draw... the winner is... (drumroll please)

Connie Babe!!!

Congratulations, my friend, I shall ship your custom camera strap out to you ASAP!!

Also, don't forget to comment every opportunity you get, my dear readers, so you can win my Birthday Giveaway!!  Click here for more details.

Thanks to all who've commented or followed and who continue to encourage me to come up with new and fabulous things!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for giveaways!!!! I REALLY want the fabric.com one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow!!! That's completely too me off guard!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to see what you are going to be blogging on here! sorry it took me so long to check it out, but I love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Question for You (and Laura, if she reads this comment): When you make fabric headbands for your little girls, how much elastic do you use? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what you think, and if you have any suggestions. Thanks for commenting!