Sunday, December 5, 2010

what I'm working on

I'm still working on my Christmas decor.  I have the tree up and decorated.  I have the nativity set on display.  I am working on new stockings.  They are mostly finished.  After I finish the stockings, I am going to make coordination pillow covers for the couch and chairs in the living room.  Then I plan to sew some leggings to go with Alona's shirt/dress and some pajamas for all of the kids.  The four pajamas I sewed for Ashley when she was 4 (that 5 years ago) just aren't cutting it for all three girls.  They fit, but they are wearing out and we need more than 4 nightgowns for 3 girls.  I am hoping to make some cute ones!  Of course, I am planning to make several pair for Drew since he doesn't have a whole pair of pajamas yet.  Poor kid.  He really is lacking in the pajama department.
Hopefully I will get the stockings finished tomorrow and maybe even get a little done on the pillow covers.  I will post pictures just as soon as I get them done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know what you think, and if you have any suggestions. Thanks for commenting!