Saturday, March 30, 2013

Wellington Pattern Pyramid Has Arrived!!

The Wellington Pyramid arrived a week ago, but I've been lazy. Sorry about that!  These patterns have travelled around quite a bit.  Will they be coming to your house next?

These are the patterns sent to me from Laurie and Kerrielee over at Sew Exhausted. Thank you, ladies!


I picked 3 patterns to keep- 2 for me and 1 for my daughter.


And here are the 3 I am adding to the pyramid.

First up is Simplicity 4951, easy chic. 

Vogue 7353 is a lovely fur accessories pattern.

Lastly, is Vogue2659 with 5 easy pieces-  top, capri pant, skirt, jacket, and dress. 

If you'd like to be entered to receive the Wellington Pattern Pyramid just leave a comment below before 12:00am PST (GMT-7) April 7, one week from today. This is open to anyone with a blog. I will announce the winner on April 8.

You can find the origins of the Wellington Pattern Pyramid here.


8 comments:

  1. Ive been waiting to see the polo dress find a home, yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! I'm so glad it was still around for me.

      Delete
  2. Hi hi! I am so ready to win this one! You made some good picks and I like the patterns you are adding back. Except Kitty And I would definitely make those fur accessories only out of fake, fun fur!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be made of faux fur at my house as well.

      Delete
  3. Ooo, nice picks!! Please put my name in the hat, too! I'd love to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I've been enjoying following this over the world and discovering new blogs and now I have found yours! Don't enter me in this, I don't need them back (even though some of the new ones are great!), and I can't wait to see what you make out of the ones you're keeping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! It is exciting to watch these patterns travel from place to place. Makes the world seem just a but smaller.

      Delete

I love to know what you think, and if you have any suggestions. Thanks for commenting!