I was planning to make myself a few swimsuits this year, so when Heather released the new Bombshell Swimsuit pattern I was ready.
(It was also love at first sight!) I made view A, the blue one, this time. I'm pretty sure my next one will be view B in white with gold dots. I love this pattern! If you make this, follow the directions exactly. If you read all the way through the instructions first, you will understand. If not, you might be scratching your head, but trust her. She won't steer you wrong.
Here is mine!



I love it - such cute fabric! You look great! =)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Brooke!
DeleteLOVE it Laura! You look fantastic in it! I like the bust/neckline of Version A the best, looks to be able to withstand actual swimming better. But version B will look fabulous for the sunning portion of the beach visiting holiday!
DeleteThanks you!
DeleteAghh...so cute!! I have a small scale red gingham that I have been itching to use for this swimsuit!
ReplyDeleteYou should do it! The swimsuit is so fun. I'm not sure I'll ever want another style of swimsuit again.
Deleteoh this looks amazing! (as do you!)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! :)
DeleteUm wowser!!!! You look beautiful. Can I have your legs? Great fabric choice!
ReplyDeleteThanks! This was just some fabric I had in my stash for years! I'm really happy with it, though. My kids told me I looked like a cowgirl the first time I wore it- I guess cowgirls wear gingham?
DeleteI love it! You look great in it! ~Laurie
ReplyDeleteThanks, Laurie!
Deleteit looks fabulous! Well done :)
ReplyDelete